The MOST nitpickin, whiniest request EVER !!!

The MOST nitpickin, whiniest request EVER !!!

Glitchy
This post was updated on .
Like I said ..... The MOST nitpickin, whiniest request EVER !!!

Could you tone down the transparency of your inactive tiles to match the rest of media center?
(see examples)

Monsters_Theme_TV.jpg

Monsters_Theme.jpg

Monsters_Theme_Movies.jpg

Monsters_Theme_Settings_%28tasks%29.jpg

Perfect_Storm_Theme.jpg

Resident_Evil_Theme.jpg

And if that does not convince you, HE knows too!

Narnia_Theme.jpg

Thanks

Jeff

Re: The MOST nitpickin, whiniest request EVER !!!

I can probably make them more transparent :)

Re: The MOST nitpickin, whiniest request EVER !!!

Glitchy
That would work too. Maybe even better ! :)

Re: The MOST nitpickin, whiniest request EVER !!!

Glitchy
Thank you much for the change/adjustment!

Jeff

Re: The MOST nitpickin, whiniest request EVER !!!

chille37
I just started another thread about a similar issue I'm having(sorry for the double post). I thought maybe the pictures here could help to show what I'm talking about.

I notice in the OP pictures that the blue transparency is there in the TV and Films strips(TV = RTVHD and Films = another 3rd party add-in), but it is not there on any of the built in strips.