Text is under an image on the episode screen

Text is under an image on the episode screen

blich_iu
When you go into a series with multiple episodes, the description text for that episode is sometimes hidden by the image on the right-hand side of that box.  Is it possible to hide that image or move the text down?

Re: Text is under an image on the episode screen

I'm assuming you are talking about on the Media Center like theme? Usually that does not happen, but yes, I have seen that a couple of times. I'm not sure if there is an easy fix that doesn't narrow that entire column of text. I guess I could put the text on a higher layer so that if it does go that far it would be on top of the thumbnail image... it might be hard to read though and not look as clean.

Re: Text is under an image on the episode screen

blich_iu
Yep, it's the default theme that is assigned when you install.  Would it be possible to have an option to hide the image all together?