Taking Forever to identify files

TheMayor
This post was updated on .
Hello,  I am currently trying to run RTVHD under a multiple HTPC setup, where I have each system being able to see the other's recording guide, along with an archive folder.

When I initially setup RTVHD on 2 of the computers, it was able to identify most the shows within 12 hours, however on the 3rd computer, it still shows a bunch of shows not being identified, when they have been identified on the other 2 machines.

I find it strange that 2 of the machines, it would be able to identify the shows fairly quickly, but the last machine, it would take a long time.

Edit: Tried restarting RTVHD service.  After about 5 minutes (of letting it get back in gear), noticed that a couple of the shows I was watching for never populated under the series list & somehow my series list got shorter (the scroll bar on the ride side was extended)

Edit 2:  This particular HTPC didn't have any shows recorded on it, & so I am recording a couple of shows to see if it needs shows to be on the local drive, compared to a network share.  Also looks like the series list is growing, as the scroll bar has gotten shorter.

Re: Taking Forever to identify files

I've noticed some people saying they have this problem randomly, but I haven't been able to pinpoint why it is happening. I also find it odd that the other machines are working but the one isn't.

Thanks.