TV show naming conventions

dskaggs
In the release notes for the latest beta, it is stated that several new naming convention schemes have been added to the supported list.  How difficult is it to add an additional one that is very similar to one you've added?

I store all our content (music, movies, recorded TV shows, etc) in iTunes on my Mac Mini that has a Drobo connected. I'm using MCEBuddy to automatically commercial skip and convert to an iTunes-friendly file format so that the AppleTV units spread out throughout the house can access the recorded TV episodes.  However, the Recorded TV HD on the Windows Media Center machine that is connected to the TV in the den can't properly index the UNC file path that I've set up to point to the TV shows folder on the Drobo.

iTunes automatically organizes the library and renames the converted files and puts them under the correct folder when they're added to the library. It uses a path format of "iTunes Media/TV Shows/Series Name/Season X/YY - Episode Name.mp4" (where X is the season number and YY is the 2 digit episode number).

Would it be possible to add this naming convention to the list of those that are supported?

Thank you,
Dan

Re: TV show naming conventions

Shouldn't be too difficult. I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Re: TV show naming conventions

iTunes naming convention is in the latest beta.
Latest beta info and download

Re: TV show naming conventions

dskaggs
Many thanks! I'll download it and give it a spin this weekend!