TV Shows won't clear from Favorites

GlennQuagmire
I've created multiple favorite lists in Recorded TV HD but I'm having an issue with clearing out old shows. When I click Edit Favorites, 5 shows are still listed that have been deleted from my system. I can "add" them to a favorites list, but nothing will appear in WMC. How to I get rid of them?

Re: TV Shows won't clear from Favorites

GlennQuagmire
I guess I should also say that these shows I can't remove are listed in the Recorded TV HD settings control panel. Here's picture of what I'm talking about.

Re: TV Shows won't clear from Favorites

blich_iu
I was wondering the same thing.  Would be great to have a way to remove them.

Re: TV Shows won't clear from Favorites

If you go to the "Fix Artwork or Identification Problem" option and then select the top option. You can then go and hit the clear key on your remote or the delete key on your keyboard to delete them from the database.

Re: TV Shows won't clear from Favorites

blich_iu
That worked.  Thanks!

Re: TV Shows won't clear from Favorites