TV Show Transformers will not add to DB

TheMayor
Hello,  I am trying to add the show "Transformers" (show id = 72499).  It doesn't matter which way I have the file named (id=72499-1x01.mp4 or transformers.1x01.mp4),  It will not add.  I'm wondering if this would have to do with the 2007 movie having the same title.

The only way it seems that I can get this to be added it setup a recording of the show, so the rest of the archive can be added

Re: TV Show Transformers will not add to DB

Odd... I tried those examples and they worked fine. I've seen it where certain series are temporarily messed up on the back-end at thetvdb.com and then they will fix themselves. Not sure if that is the case or not.