TV Series "Lost"

wbilger
Maybe someone else has seen this before, but RecordedTVHD does not recognize the series "Lost" (the one with Matthew Fox). When I look on TheTVDB.com there are 9 different series with "Lost" as the title, maybe that is the problem. My folder structure is D:\Videos\TV\Lost\Season01\Lost-s01e01... etc for all seasons.
When I manually identify the file from within the interface, it first has Movies checked and I have to uncheck, then search and it finds the TV series. I don't want to do this for all 6 seasons for every episode, that would take a while.

-is it being recognized as a movie, is that the problem - is there a way to change this and then it would recognize all Lost episodes?

-if it is being recognized as a movie, is there a way to force all files in certain directories to be Movies or TV? The \Public\RecordedTV would have to be both, but I have my movies an tv auto sorted into D:\Videos\TV and D:\Videos\Movies using TheRenamer, so that would fix this problem.

Re: TV Series "Lost"

Have you identified one of them yet? Preferably one that isn't the pilot? After it knows which TVDBID to use it "should" identify the rest based on that first one. If not let me know.

Re: TV Series "Lost"

wbilger
I did the first 3 in the UI, and it identified each one as a separate series, "Lost-S01e01...", etc.
But, I deleted the RecordedTVHDdb.s3db for something else, and when the service restarted it then found the Lost series ok, then I used the settings gui and combined the 3 wrong labeled series with the corect Lost one and now all is ok it seems.

Re: TV Series "Lost"

Glad you got it working. Thanks for the info.