TV Menu Strip replacement WMC 8.1

ERamseth
Hi-

When I tell RTVHD to replace the default TV menu strip, all I get is 2 menu strips called TV. One is the RTVHD one and the other is the regular WMC TV menu strip. Should it be hiding the regular WMC TV menu strip?

Re: TV Menu Strip replacement WMC 8.1

It should be... but obviously it isn't. You should be able to manually edit the registry here:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Media Center\\Start Menu\\Applications\\Internal\\{dde82191-ea23-4606-9d63-b92c809c31bb}\\OnStartMenu

Just change it to false or create it and set it to False.