THANK YOU for Add Recording menu! (1.8.4) But...

THANK YOU for Add Recording menu! (1.8.4) But...

barnabas1969
I just installed the 1.8.4 version, and I wanted to thank you.  I haven't had time to test it to find any other bugs, but I really appreciate this new feature.

I understand why the Add Recording menu takes me to the default Recorded TV menu (and then somehow automatically selects "Add Recording".  I've tried myself to find a way to go directly to "Add Recording" and could not find it.

It isn't perfect.  When I back out of adding a recording (wish list is my most often-used feature), it takes me back to the default Recorded TV menu.  I can get out of this by simply pressing the back button one more time.

Obviously, it would be nice if you could figure out a way to skip this extra step, but I still thank you for this feature.  I can FINALLY disable the default Recorded TV menu and make everyone use Recorded TV HD!

Re: THANK YOU for Add Recording menu! (1.8.4) But...

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
Personally, I don't want this two-steps-back issue fixed.  If I need to get into the WMC Recordings screen (for instance, to immediately launch a recording that RTVHD hasn't found yet), I can do that with this workaround... and still not have the old TV Menu Strip.

MoRBiD