Support for FireFox?

PhilKat
OK, I can browse the forum in Firefox.  However, I had to use IE (ugh) to register.  Then, to add insult to injury, Nabble will no accept my login in Firefox.  IE again.

The Firefox browser is used by approximately half a billion Internet users.  Why doesn't Nabble support it?  Why would anyone choose Nabble as their forum provider when it doesn't support it?

Re: Support for FireFox?

PhilKat
After adding nabble.com to a list of "exception" sites in the privacy section of the Firefox settings, it works correctly.

Other Firefox users take notice.