Subfolder support

djlax152
Hi guys, i was wondering if recorded TV supports sub folders.  I have a root directory with 100 or so sub-directories with a lot of TV series and shows.  But when i try to include the root in my library it doesn't see the video files inside the directories.  Is there anyway i can do that without having to copy all of my TV shows\series into one folder?

Re: Subfolder support

Yes. It technically supports an unlimited number of subfolders. Are they videos of a different file type? If so you'll need to add that file type as one you want to include in the scan and you need to make sure they are named properly.