Start media center in hd recordings folder?

Start media center in hd recordings folder?

cguy123
I've searched all over but can't seem to find the answer to this.

When I start windows media center, I'd like it to start in the recordedtvhd main screen with all my recordings.

I've found how to start it in other folders, but can't seem to get it to work for rtvhd.

Can someone point me in the right direction here?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Start media center in hd recordings folder?

fishersman
I have been searching for the same thing. Anybody know?

Re: Start media center in hd recordings folder?

Maybe I can add this as an option. Thanks.

Re: Start media center in hd recordings folder?

wbilger
I have been trying to get this to work as well.
I am using a logitech harmony remote, and I've tried the folowing 2 things;
1. Start WMC PC in RecordedTV - this causes WMC to start in WMC RecordedTV.
2. after starting WMC PC, send command to change input to "RecordedTV" -nothing happens.

If when running WMC, from either of these 2 options, I press the "RecordedTV" button on remote it does go into RecordedTVHD, so it works there, so not sure why 2nd option doesn't work, maybe I need to try adding a delay before changing input.

Re: Start media center in hd recordings folder?

I've added it as an option in an unreleased beta I'm working on. It does take about 7 seconds between Windows Media Center startup and startup of Recorded TV HD because Media Center delays the loading of background addins.