Sorting the unidentified files

somegirl
I have turned on the "Unidentified" header, and I could swear that when I first enabled it, I got a choice of how to sort it. Now I want to sort it otherwise (by date instead of title), but for the life of me I can't find a way to change the sorting. Am I crazy? Overlooking something?

Re: Sorting the unidentified files

There currently is no sorting of unidentified files.

Re: Sorting the unidentified files

somegirl
I must have been crazy then. :-) In that case, please consider this a feature request to allow a couple of sorting options in there (e.g. at least date both directions, and title both directions).