Sorting or Filtering list when matching unrecognized media

Sorting or Filtering list when matching unrecognized media

crusing
For my first post I first want to take the time to say how great I think this product is. I spent hours and hours trying to get Media Browser to show me a unified view of my recorded, downloaded and rip'd content and never was able to achieve what I was able to do with this product in minutes. Great Job!!!

For some reason I am having issues with recognition of the The Daily show with John Stewart. These are WTV files so I am not sure why. In the process of manually matching them I had hold the button down on my remote for nearly 3 minutes for each show to get to the end of the season/show list to match the recent recording. I know this is a worst case scenario with hundreds of shows per season and 18 seasons. It sure would be nice to either drill down by season or at least have the option of a reverse sort so that the newest shows would be at the top.

thanks for your consideration.