Sort shows by Extender

thorhtpc
Does WMC know which extender creates a recording?  I know when you delete a show the history tells you which extender deleted it.  It would be very cool to sort shows by extender or PC.

Also, when shows are grouped together and there is know show information for a episode you get a blank line in the selection list.  Maybe you could put some generic show info so you at least have something to select in the list.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Sort shows by Extender

I'll have to look into the first thing... I don't believe so, but I'm not sure.

For the second thing... Are you saying there is no episode name and no episode description?  I haven't seen that before, but I guess it wouldn't surprise me.  If that is the case I can put something in there. Please let me know.

Re: Sort shows by Extender

thorhtpc
Correct.  There is no episode name or description.  This happens on HGTV House Hunter shows that my wife records.

Re: Sort shows by Extender

thepackfan
I would like to plus ++. if possible to categorize by extender.