Sort By Title

Bayway
Should sort by title actually sort by title?

Thanks Webb

Re: Sort By Title

Are you talking about the titles that start with "The" etc? That is how media center's native recorded tv library does it.

Re: Sort By Title

Bayway
When I first enter Recorded TV HD in media center with the guy kicking the screen , then move over to sort by title , I expected it to sort by show not reorder the genre. When I drill down to to a show with more  than one episode it only sorts by date not by title of the episode which may be ok ...
Now that I look at it closer, all of the sort options just reorder the genre ???

 Thanks Webb

Re: Sort By Title

Do you have roboform installed?  If so you will have to either disable it all together or disable the feature that attaches to Windows programs.... Here is a thread that talks about that.

If not I'd need some more information to see if I can figure out what is going on.

Re: Sort By Title

Bayway
Yes I have Roboform installed and yes it is fixed now ,,,, YEA ,, but it gets better. I will add to the other roboform post as it will possibly help others...

I will possibly be buying a house hold copy !!!! will post another question / feature request

Thanks for the help .. software looking good

Webb