Social media support - GetGlue, Miso or Trakt.TV?

Social media support - GetGlue, Miso or Trakt.TV?

Dangelus
Mark,

Recorded TV HD has transformed and given new life to Media Center for me. I love the metadata rich environment and beautiful visuals. :)

I'd be interested in seeing some sort of social media integration similar to the Trakt.TV plugin used in MediaBrowser. Could be GetGlue or Miso too, I think they all have APIs available.

Any thoughts?

Re: Social media support - GetGlue, Miso or Trakt.TV?

I've thought about it... If there are a lot of users asking for it, it will be higher on the list :)