Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

This is now in the public beta... some things have changed from the video... but hopefully for the better :)

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

Scott_L
Looks fantastic. Great job and can't wait to give it a try.

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

rowens
Nice work!

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

TheMayor
Very Nice.   Any estimate when this was going to be released ?

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

John Galt
Looks great! I can't wait!

Really can't wait for the improvements in series matching etc!

Any luck creating a manual interface for items that meta data couldn't be gotten or was wrong to update it based on IMDB search or manual # entry? This will be killer because it happens all of the time (Three Musketeers having 5 versions is a perfect example!)

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

Not sure of release date estimate yet... It will allow you to automatically find another match... here is a screenshot of what I've got so far (but it isn't fully working yet):

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

John Galt
Fantastic! This is going to be killer!

Dying to try it out!

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

If you would like to test out an alpha version please send me an e-mail at support@recordedtvhd.com

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

TheMayor
Just wanted to make sure the alpha version currently doesn't have some of the features shown in the video (the ones where it looked like the setup options were actually part of media center).

Just wanted to make sure I didn't install the public beta.

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

Not sure what you are asking.  I believe I sent you a link to the alpha version via e-mail. If you are using poster view or media center like view the settings are all the way at the bottom of the screen.  If you are using list view it is all the way at the top of the screen.

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

John Galt
How's it coming?

Dying to get a version that matches stuff better and let's me manually look up shows etc!

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

Getting closer... maybe a public beta between a few days and a week from now... No promises though :)

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

Re: Sneak Peak of Settings Inside Media Center UI

SikSlayer
I moved this post to the feature requests section. It's a better fit there.