Slow down

mogulman
I noticed that recorded tv hd slowed down tonight.  I restarted it a couple of days ago.  It is only using 60mb ram.  I have 8gb on my HTPC.

Tried watching a show on the HTPC directly.   It was slow to start.   About 30 mins in, after a commercial skip, audio was playing but no video.  I exited WMC.   Restart recorded tv had.   Restarted the show.   It started playing again, but it wasn't immediately playing.  The loading circle came up for a few secs.

Re: Slow down

Please see this "Memory leak" thread. It may help you out as well:

Memory leak thread