Skip confirmation for recycling

qqx

Skip confirmation for recycling

qqx
I don't think that it's necessary to get confirmation before recycling a recording. If something is recycled by mistake, it should be a simle matter to recover it. I know that TiVo software ceased requiring confirmation of deletes when they added a deleted items folder from which things could be recovered.

Re: Skip confirmation for recycling

jasonlh
I think this would be a great option to add as well!

Re: Skip confirmation for recycling

LanceWebb
I had orginally asked for this confirmation, but now that have recycling this could be removed.  Or maybe better, an option that could be unchecked.

Re: Skip confirmation for recycling

John Galt
I'd also love to see the opposite: Protect a show or a series so that it can't be deleted without unlocking it.