Simple One - Clock Visible

kmp14
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Simple One - Clock Visible

bdkneela
Simple but would be so nice!!!

Re: Simple One - Clock Visible

It should be in the next release. However, most likely it will be in the bottom right corner depending on which theme you are using and what I decide.

Re: Simple One - Clock Visible

The clock is in the latest beta.

Latest beta info and download

Re: Simple One - Clock Visible

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
In RTVHD Beta 1.7.18 using List View, the clock is overlapping the episode description's channel number and logo.  Could the clock please be moved to the upper-right corner?  Thank you.

MoRBiD

Re: Simple One - Clock Visible

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
MJT,

In RTVHD Beta 1.7.19 using List View, I see that the clock is no longer overlapping the episode description's channel number and logo.  I see that it has been moved to the upper-right corner.  Thank you for doing this for me.

MoRBiD

Re: Simple One - Clock Visible

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
Correction -- in List View on the TV Show list screen, the clock is in the upper-right corner which is great.  But on the Episode list screen, the clock moves to overlapping the episode description's channel number and logo in the lower-right corner.

Please keep the clock always in the upper-right corner in List View.  Thank you.

MoRBiD

Re: Simple One - Clock Visible

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
MJT,

RTVHD 1.7.19 in List View:

** TV Show list:  Clock is in the upper-right corner -- great!
** Episode list:  Clock is in the lower-right corner overlapping the episode description's channel number and logo -- bad.
** Individual episode screen:  Clock is not present at all.

Please always display the clock and please always keep the clock in the upper-right corner in List View.  Thank you.

MoRBiD