I have my shows sorted by "recorded date" and grouped. When the new Mythbusters recorded last night I noticed that it did not show up at the top of the list. The folder is still lower down in the list, sorted to an older recording of Mythbusters. The new show does have the correct record date. If I move the older show out of the "Recorded TV" folder, then the new show sorts correctly.
Also I have an Xbox 360 slim as an extender that is gigabit hardwired to my htpc. It seems to very sluggish when using the interface. Is this normal?
Issue 1... Please send me "C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\database\RecordedTVHDdb.s3db" to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll see if I can figure out the sorting issue.
Issue 2... Not sure... I have a Linksys extender and Recorded TV HD seems to move at the same speed as my Media Browser installation. It might be different on the Xbox 360 slim, but I don't have one to test with. It will be slower using the poster view interface than the list view, but that seems to be the way it goes with extenders and artwork... at least from what I can tel from what I've read and heard.
Beta changelog: Added 'search' menu strip item option (an automated workaround)
Added integration with My Channel Logos. All channel logos are displayed if My Channel Logos is installed.
Added season and episode information to the interface for each episode.
Added ability to set a new scheduled recording to favorites lists before it records. Just select the scheduled recording in the UI. You can also do it from within the settings program.
Added sort/group by channel header option. Also includes channel logos in poster view if My Channel Logos is installed.
Added a scheduled recording cache so if you exceed the Media Center limit you can still see scheduled recordings from the cache.
Added a favorite icon in the scheduled recordings list to show which scheduled recordings are in a favorites list.
Added option to turn off poster recording count badges.
Made Commercial Break Viewer a little bit faster.
Made some slight UI changes.
Fixed problem if the series does not show up in the Series Override tab even if the episodes are listed in the Episodes Override tab in the settings program.
Fixed sorting problem when adding some other file types.
Reduced setup file size by optimizing some images.
Some changes in the settings program where made.