Show not appearing

DailyPlanet
I recorded a new series (crave on food tv) and it is in my regular recorded tv folder but not in recorded tv hd. I did check to see if it is listed as a movie, but it is not.

Re: Show not appearing

Is it showing up in the Series Override tab in the settings program? (Make sure you don't hide series with no recordings.)  If it is in the series list there, but there are no episodes, I at least know it is finding the series, but is failing when trying to add the episode to the database.

Would you be willing to try a beta version that will have debugging to the event viewer turned on?  If so I've got a beta with a bunch of new features pretty much ready.

Re: Show not appearing

DailyPlanet
It is not showing in the series override tab. I would be willing to try a beta version.
-Mike

On Sep 3, 2011, at 2:47 PM, "MJT Software [via Recorded TV HD Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is it showing up in the Series Override tab in the settings program? (Make sure you don't hide series with no recordings.)  If it is in the series list there, but there are no episodes, I at least know it is finding the series, but is failing when trying to add the episode to the database.

Would you be willing to try a beta version that will have debugging to the event viewer turned on?  If so I've got a beta with a bunch of new features pretty much ready.

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Show-not-appearing-tp4765741p4766011.html
To unsubscribe from Show not appearing, click here.

Re: Show not appearing

Please try out the new beta.... List of changes and link to download.
If there is a problem adding a series to the database take a look at the event viewer and look for an error with one of the file names you are having problems with.