Show missed or next recordings within series

Show missed or next recordings within series

jeffhesser
It would be cool to see maybe a different colored number on the poster art indicating an upcoming recording or maybe missed recordings if that is possible.  - Like green for upcoming or maybe a yellow ! if it missed a recording for some reason.

Building on this idea if you open a show it might be cool to see a grayed out episode on top with any details about the next recording - date/time/desc. any info you can pull.  or maybe some kind of alert info if the most recent recording failed for some reason.  I run into this all the time when my wife will swear there should be another episode of one of her shows and either it doesn't come on for a few days or it was actually missed for some reason.

Love the program!  keep up the great work.