Show Unidentified Files in Poster View

alfer
I sometimes download shows and they often are not recognized by RTVHD so they end up in unidentified files. I cant play or watch these from the interface until I resolve an identification problem, but I dont always want or care to identify them. It would be nice if you could add a folder/poster just for unidentified files, sort of a catch all so I could easily find by file name and play the video without identifying first.

Re: Show Unidentified Files in Poster View

I've added this option. Check out the latest version here:

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/alpha/RecordedTVHDSetup.msi

You just add the header option for unidentified and it puts it at the end.

Re: Show Unidentified Files in Poster View

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
MJT,

I would like to try this alpha version.  I have Version 1.7.24 installed and the alpha version that you referenced is acting like a repair package.  I even tried to do Check Now on the Updates screen (where Alpha is already my track choice), but it told me that I had the latest version.

Did the version number not get increased?  I'm not keen on doing a repair because I'm afraid of possibly losing my settings.  Thanks.

MoRBiD

Re: Show Unidentified Files in Poster View

MoRBiD, I've had that option for a while now.... And you do have the latest release installed.

The option is in the settings inside of Recorded TV HD inside media center.

Re: Show Unidentified Files in Poster View

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
I found the option and added it.  Sorry for the confusion.

MoRBiD