Show Titles Disappear when in list view or it will skip to the end

Show Titles Disappear when in list view or it will skip to the end

TheMayor
Hello, when I'm in list view, scrolling down the Show name (either arrow down or channel down), the show titles will disappear (so all you see if the outline of the left, right & bottom section) & the poster background for the last show it was on.

The only way to get it to come back is to exit RTVHD & go back in.

Other times when scrolling, it will jump to the end of the list or back to the very top (especially when in the middle of the show list).

Any fix for this?  It seems to only happen in the list view & not poster or metro views

Re: Show Titles Disappear when in list view or it will skip to the end

chrisdfw
I have been seeing the same issue.

Re: Show Titles Disappear when in list view or it will skip to the end

chrisdfw

Re: Show Titles Disappear when in list view or it will skip to the end

TheMayor
I tried the version you just posted, the show titles are still disappearing for me.

That or it wants to drop to the bottom of the list.  I'm noticing this happens quite a bit when I delete one episode.

Other times, after deleting a show it will go to the bottom of the show list, but have the "sort" bar highlighted (Title, Date Recorded, Episode), etc

Re: Show Titles Disappear when in list view or it will skip to the end

Beaker1024
I've also been confused with the listing behavior after deleting a single episode.  Sometimes it goes back to the top (or bottom) of the list.  If you hit down quick enough you can catch it and get the focus to be on the "next" episode in the list (which is my preferred behavior).

I haven't done this in a day or so but I believe I recall deleting the last episode of a season puts you back to a GUI that isn't intuitive (maybe season # still shown?) but fixed quickly by backing up a level and back in.

Re: Show Titles Disappear when in list view or it will skip to the end

chrisdfw
Yes deleting is still erratic in list view.  I also swear if I delete a large number of items it will cause RCTV to not respond and WMC to crash. Its odd because it happens 10-20 min after I delete the items.

Re: Show Titles Disappear when in list view or it will skip to the end

TheMayor
I will say that when you delete a show it doesn't seem to be consistant.

For example, If I have multiple episodes, with multiple seasons.  If I tell it to delete all of the episodes under the season I'm under, it will freeze for a few minutes & eventually go back to the season selection list, but it will still show the season I just deleted, along with the number of episodes I recorded.

If I go out & back in, the list will reflect the missing season.  Besides the speed of waiting for it to "come back", I would say this is fine.

If I delete just the "last episode" (no other episode of a particular show is in the list), then that's where I will have the problems that I described in a previous post