Show 'Other showings' for an episode/ series

Show 'Other showings' for an episode/ series

ScAtMaN
Hi there.
New to the app and am loving it!  Will certainly buy when my trial runs out.

I am looking to replace the old recorded tv with this but there is just one feature me and the wife have missed, the ability to see other showings of a series/episode.

Occasionally, for whatever reason an episode of a series is missed due to a conflict etc  In this case we would go to an episode, scroll to other showings and pick from the list the missing episode.

Is there a way to get this functionality back in recorded tv hd?

Re: Show 'Other showings' for an episode/ series

ScAtMaN
In fact as it's black Friday I have taken the plunge and purchased!  Love a bargain me!

Still would like the other showings feature though

Re: Show 'Other showings' for an episode/ series

Thank you for your purchase!

There is a very easy workaround for you since the feature is not currently in Recorded TV HD.... Simply play the episode (and pause it if you don't want to listen to it), press either the info key on the remote or the right arrow to pull up the info while the episode is playing or paused, you can then press ok on the remote to get the full info screen and then scroll to other showings.

Re: Show 'Other showings' for an episode/ series

ScAtMaN
Ahh!  I will try that as a workaround for now.
Would be nice to have a short cut to it, under the more options bit perhaps on the episode info screen.

Cheers,
Steve

Re: Show 'Other showings' for an episode/ series

MLaF
This is a good workaround.

Is there any chance of implementing the Info button on the Recorded TV interface? That way someone can just hit info on a show and see all the details without playing it.