Setting for order of PLAY and DELETE in recordedTV menu

Setting for order of PLAY and DELETE in recordedTV menu

austins
Why in the world is the first button "delete" and not "play" in the menu after clicking on a show to watch. My wife has already accidentally deleted a show because WMC default has play first. Please tell me you can modify this.

Re: Setting for order of PLAY and DELETE in recordedTV menu

It is supposed to focus on the play or resume after loading that screen (like the standard TV interface) but obviously it isn't working for some people. I've heard enough to switch it back and the next release it should be changed.

In the meantime other themes do not have that problem if you want to try one of those out.

Re: Setting for order of PLAY and DELETE in recordedTV menu

austins
Do you recommend using the beta versions? Currently running stable release.

Also, is there a manual way that I can update the theme to switch the buttons?

Austin

Re: Setting for order of PLAY and DELETE in recordedTV menu

I recommend it, but that is your call. I should be able to release the switch for that pretty soon on the beta track.

The only way you can switch it now is to use a different theme.