Set Watched

12

Re: Set Watched

I've just updated it with something that may fix your problem. Please download it again (same as the last link above) and let me know if you still have trouble.

Re: Set Watched

somegirl
I appreciate the effort! Unfortunately now it won't run at all; I just get "SetAsWatched" has stopped working".

==============
  Stopped working

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01: setaswatched.exe
  Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 03: 52e5b0e3
  Problem Signature 04: SetAsWatched
  Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 06: 52e5b0e3
  Problem Signature 07: b
  Problem Signature 08: 13
  Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
==============

Re: Set Watched

Sorry about that. Please download it again and then extract the files from the zip anywhere you want and then run it.

It needs that .dll file in the same directory as the exe and I forgot to zip that up last night.

Re: Set Watched

somegirl
Now it works! Thanks!

Re: Set Watched

mldenison
Any chance you'll add the ability to set an episode to "100% watched" in the "more options" on the episode screen?

Re: Set Watched

TeeeBear
I know this is old but since it pertains to this mini app and not the main one, I thought I would post here. Would it be possible to have the date sort by year/month/day? Currently it sorts by month (1, 10, 11, 12, 2, ... 8, 9) so everything recorded in September, wether it was 2010 or 2014, sorts to the bottom of the list. Thanks for the great program!
12