Series name misidentified for individual episode

Series name misidentified for individual episode

RobA
An episode of The Big Bang Theory is showing as Doc Martin. How do I change it to the correct series?
I can see how to change the series number, episode number and episode title but not the series name. Looked both in WMC and in the RecordedTV HD settings application. An episode of Westminster Abbey was also misidentified as Red Dwarf. Never noticed this problem before and then I've had the issue twice over a few days. Both files names show the correct programme name. How do you edit the series name for individual episode?

Using version 1.7.3

Many thanks

Rob

Re: Series name misidentified for individual episode

From your description I assume these are wtv recordings. That is very strange.

First you could try to move the file out of the watched directory so that it is removed and then move it back in.

If that doesn't work did you ever use the settings program to combine any series?

Re: Series name misidentified for individual episode

RobA
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes .wtv files.

Moving to another folder then moving back worked. Thank you.

Never used the combine series option.

By the way, do you do a similar add on for XBMC or do you plan to? I'm thinking about changing if Microsoft won't be continuing WMC in the long run but RecordedTV HD is by far the best add on for organising TV series.

Thanks again.

Re: Series name misidentified for individual episode

Glad that worked. At this point I have no plans. Who knows what will happen in the future :)