Series management

cebalaw
Improve the TV series by providing more options to manage your viewing:
- allow continuous play of a season from start to finish. When one episode completes, another starts (could present a timed-out dialog to allow user to stop feature and return to the series episode list screen). When stopped, you would have a resume option in the series episode list screen.
- allow to see missing episode details, including when it will air again
- allow to see the episode information screen without having to play first. This way you could see the cast and search for additional shows
- provide ability to create a series channel that plays the entire season all the time and you simply "tune-in" to the current show at whatever place it is in the episode (you would have the option to start the episode from the beginning). If you have multiple series channels, you could show a "TV Guide" style listing to watch any. Also, allow creating genre and actor/actress channels that play shows meeting the criteria

Re: Series management

Beaker1024
I've been recording some series that have been around 3-4 seasons so I've been working with the tv seasons selection level a bit lately.

Might I add to your list a slight addition to the # of episodes count. Have one corner of the poster be total # of episodes as it is now.  Another corner (option in settings to show) have # of unwatched episodes.

This might be applicable to roll up to the TV Show level but at the TV Seasons level it would be nice.  Right now we do have the check mark for completed / all episodes watched which I do find very useful!