A while back I installed a new 8TB drive and cloned the old 4TB drive which held all my recorded TV shows.
I have seasons 1 - 3 of Father Brown.
On the old drive they were correctly shown by RTVHD by season.
When I opened RTVHD, all the Father Brown recordings were now lumped together with no season/episode information. I used the settings screen to re-enter the season/episode information and they show correctly now.
Unfortunately, when recording reruns to catch some missing episodes, they show up as 'Unknown' season. They're correctly identified in the guide, however.
I don't have this problem with any other series I record.
It appears to be a problem with RTVHD. I installed RTVHD on another PC and copied all the Father Brown recordings to it. RTVHD processed them correctly as to season and episode. I recorded two reruns on the PC and they showed up correctly.
On the problem HTPC, I had RTVHD create a new database. No luck on properly identifying this series. They all show no season and episode information.