Series and Episode Problem

mldenison
A while back I installed a new 8TB drive and cloned the old 4TB drive which held all my recorded TV shows.

I have seasons 1 - 3 of Father Brown.

On the old drive they were correctly shown by RTVHD by season.

When I opened RTVHD, all the Father Brown recordings were now lumped together with no season/episode information.  I used the settings screen to re-enter the season/episode information and they show correctly now.

Unfortunately, when recording reruns to catch some missing episodes, they show up as 'Unknown' season.  They're correctly identified in the guide, however.

I don't have this problem with any other series I record.

What's broken and how do I fix it?

Re: Series and Episode Problem

mldenison
It appears to be a problem with RTVHD.  I installed RTVHD on another PC and copied all the Father Brown recordings to it.  RTVHD processed them correctly as to season and episode.  I recorded two reruns on the PC and they showed up correctly.

On the problem HTPC, I had RTVHD create a new database.  No luck on properly identifying this series.  They all show no season and episode information.

I am out of ideas.