Series Recordings do not continue to record

Series Recordings do not continue to record

Dozer
I have a newly built HTPC running Win 7 x46 with MCE.  I have been using this box for a couple months with zero issues on series recordings.  I installed and purchased RecordedTVHD and now I am having an odd problem.  Each time I choose to record a show, it records fine. If I choose to record the show as a series, it shows the show AS a series.  Series Manager reflects this as well.  The problem is that it will not schedule future recordings of shows.  I have to manually scroll ahead to get this completed.

The only thing I can think of is since my channels are using the digital format, 31.10, 41.1 etc., the program is getting confused on the .XX at the end of the channel.  Once a show is recorded, it shows the channel as 41 and NOT 41.1.

Please help.  I have tried everything.  I just removed the software, removed all traces and started MCE up again without it.  I set a show to record a series and Boom, works perfect on the series.

Re: Series Recordings do not continue to record

As you described it, I don't really understand what you are saying is happening. Recorded TV HD does not do any recording, or manage any series recordings (except to cancel future requests at the user's request on the scheduled tab).

If you can, please show me screenshots of what you are talking about. Thanks