Series Recording Settings

meoge
I'm running the latest beta and when I go to the Scheduled menu to see future recordings, and I click on a upcoming show it takes me to the favorites chooser menu.  My question is how do I get to the series settings for each series?  I'm trying to do things like change it to only record new shows or change the priority of the series.  I've hidden the TV menu from Media Center so I can't go into the old recorded TV to get to these options.

Re: Series Recording Settings

You can select the "scheduled" header option to bring you to the standard media center scheduled recordings screen.  From there you can do as you are asking.

In the future I will probably give options when you click on the scheduled recording, but I haven't figured out what I want to do for sure yet.

Re: Series Recording Settings

meoge
Thanks, I can't believe I didn't think to click there.  That's perfect.  I like this software more everyday I use it.