Series Name: Big and Clear

dmccall
We've been on RTVHD for 2 months now, and the WAF is pretty good. The daughter loves it, though. My wife's complaint is a pretty good one. We are using the UI that resembles Media Center's standard skin. While the thumbnails of the TV shows is really pretty, most of our TVs are too small to really see some of the tiny, poorly contrasting series names in the artwork. When a series is highlighted, the metadata that shows in the lower right is "Latest Episode..."

More valuable for us would be the series name in bold here than the latest episode information. Is there any way you can change that or add it as a toggle option in the setup?

Re: Series Name: Big and Clear

I'll add your suggestions to my suggested features list. I agree that it would be nice to have a little more flexibility in the bottom section.

Re: Series Name: Big and Clear

LanceWebb
I agree, an option for bold text would be nice.

We were trying to watch in the bedroom on a 22" monitor and it was an issue.

Solution:  55" Samsung LED.....  Now it's Frickin' Awesome!

Re: Series Name: Big and Clear

MARKJANDERSON
Other option might be to make the primary show selection screen work more like the season selection screen.  If I have multiple seasons of a show RecordedTVHD takes me to a secondary screen with the seasons also as covers, but in the top right it displays something like "Portlandia - Season 1" or "Portlandia - Season 2" as I move the selection to the different seasons and it's in a pretty large font so it's pretty easy to read.

Thoughts...