Selecting show theme, different from episode theme?

Selecting show theme, different from episode theme?

MARKJANDERSON
I was playing around with the various themes that are available and I really like the poster view theme for selecting a show since you can see a lot of the backdrop images and it updates as you move from show to show.  I don't really like the episode selection screens that go with that theme however.  I'm using the media center like theme since I like it better for episode selection, but it does kinda block most of the backdrop.

Would it be possible to allow the selecting of different themes for show selection vs. episode selection?  That way I could selection poster view as the show theme, but the the media center theme for episode selection.

Just thought that I would ask...  Thanks much...

- Mark

Re: Selecting show theme, different from episode theme?

Thanks. I'll give it some thought.

Re: Selecting show theme, different from episode theme?

Beaker1024
I think this might be useful as I like poster view for the main listing and series/seasons listing but when looking at the episode lists some series have long titles that can not be completely shown/read on the left side listing.