Selecting "scheduled" crashes MCE

Keylonta
I am experiencing an issue where MCE crashes when the Recorded TV HD "scheduled" start menu icon is selected. I traced the issue back to filtering a series TV episodes by the header "date recorded". As soon as I change the filter to "episodes" I can enter the schedule again using the "scheduled" start menu icon. I can reproduce the issue by again filtering by "date recorded" and sure enough after about half an hour MCE starts crashing when ever the "scheduled" start menu icon is selected. As I only have "date recorded" and "episodes" headers set in the "Episode List Header Choices" of the settings I have not tested with the other header choices. Reinstalling Recorded TV HD 1.9.5 doesn't fix the issue. Is there something else I can try or should I wait for a future release to address this?

Crash message: Windows Media Center has stopped working

Re: Selecting "scheduled" crashes MCE

Thank you for reporting. I'll take a look at this soon.