Selected Artwork on multi-row Themes (Metro)

Selected Artwork on multi-row Themes (Metro)

RikDavidson
Note I originally posted this as 'thumbnail' but then realised I was probably referring to the 'atwork' although they too are thumbnails! Anyway. More for my wife but I totally agree with her. The issue we have is easily spotting the selected artwork when scrolling around the screen in a multi-row artwork screen; in our case this is the beautiful Metro theme with 3 rows. How about having a setting to set the 'magnification size' of the artwork when selected when cursoring around, even an option to put a border around it. Not particularly bothered for complete control of the magnify size but maybe a normal-large-largest (or percentage); so normal being what it is now which I assume is around a 10% size increase. A border could be configurable. Thumbs up for this product. Purchased.

Re: Selected Artwork on multi-row Themes (Metro)

p3ngwin
yeah i'd like some configur-ability in the themes, as what's there barely does much.

options to change the fundamentals, like amount of rows, thumbnail-size,  etc would be great.