Search feature...

pezboy
I realize that RTH already implements WMC's built-in guide search, but a great feature would be to be able to search files or favorites that are already recorded. This would save a huge amount of time and trouble manually searching through seasons when my 3 year old wants to watch a particular episode of a series that has multiple seasons and numerous episodes.

Re: Search feature...

I know this isn't the same thing but here is a quick tip for you.... If you turn off the separate by seasons option so all episodes are in a single list (obviously your call) you can start typing out the beginning of the episode name and it will scroll to it.

Re: Search feature...

pezboy
Thanks for the tip. I didn't realize this was an option. It works great for 'grown-up' shows, but unfortunately for kids shows, most of them have very redundant titles:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse:
Mickey's Treasure Hunt
Mickey's Treat
Mickey Goes Fishing
Mickey Saves Santa

Blues Clues:
Blue Goes to the Beach
Blue's Storytime
Blue Wants to Play a Game

etc...

A search option in the main screen header that could possibly perform a search by title or keyword would be great. Again, thanks for the great program and support.