Scheduled Recordings Slow Performance

TimN_FL
I am currently Running v1.7.3 and I am having an issue with the performance of the scheduled recordings section of the menu strip. WHen I select scheduled recordings it takes about 3 to 5 minutes to populate and then if I navigate away or select a sub item and then return to the "scheduleed recordings" section I have to wait another 3 to 5 minutes for the screen to populate again. Is there anything that I can do to improve the performance. Other than this item I have been truely enjoying the experience since purchasing this add-in and if this gets fixed I can see using this as my main Entry point for accessing my recorded programs.

Thanks in Advance,

TimN_FL

Re: Scheduled Recordings Slow Performance

I plan on releasing the current alpha as the stable release very soon. Please try that out and let me know. Thanks.

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/alpha/RecordedTVHDSetup.msi