Schedule backup

j30sailor

I just did a re-install and I see in the zip there is a schedule backup, but when I restored I wasn't able to see anything under scheduled recordings.  I did do a guide update.

It would be great if RecordedTV HD did both schedule and lineup backups and they could be scheduled.

Love the program.

Rusty

Re: Schedule backup

Sorry... as you found out, this doesn't backup your scheduled recordings. It is just a cached version of them for faster and more efficient access when everything is running properly.