Saturday Night Live - wrong season/epison display

Saturday Night Live - wrong season/epison display

jamieacura
All my SNL .wtv recordings show up at S0E63.  Example file name:
Saturday Night Live_KXASDT_2012_02_18_22_27_00.wtv

I checked:

http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=76177&seasonid=474145&lid=7

and they had the proper season/episode list.

Ideas?

(Note: they do seem to have the proper description with the correct Host, etc.)

Re: Saturday Night Live - wrong season/epison display

I'll have to look into this.  Does the episode name that shows in Media Center match exactly to the episode name on thetvdb? I also check the original air date which should match as well... something obviously isn't working by design though if all your SNL recordings are doing that.

Re: Saturday Night Live - wrong season/epison display

jamieacura
The episode name at thetvdb is "Maya Rudolph/Sleigh Bells" whereas WMC says "Host Maya Rudolph; Sleigh Bells perform".  Same air date.  Everything seems ok except the season/episode.

Re: Saturday Night Live - wrong season/epison display

Should be fixed in the latest beta.
Latest beta info and download