Road Map

TerryMc
This is not a Feature Request or a Bug/Issue so I was sure where to post this.

Bought my house hold licence at the very start as a replacement for the native Recorded TV in Media Center, for which this product exceled from the begining.

But have watched Recorded TV HD change incredibly quickly into much more.  It’s practically a replacement for Media Browser now, if you don’t want or need all the bells and whistles that come with that program.

I was wondering where you think this product is heading, and how far you think you want to take it.  I also wonder what direction other users would like to see it go.