Ripped Movies are gone in latest update

srathe
I have a number of Blu-Rays & DVDs which I've ripped and previously showed up in RecordedTVHD.  None of them show up as of the latest update 1.6.  They aren't in their previous favorite categories, they aren't in the movies section, and they aren't listed in either the series override area, nor the episodes overide.  Can you please fix this?  This was one of my primary reasons for purchasing, since I can resume play on these files, which media browser does not allow me to do.  They were working great before :)

Re: Ripped Movies are gone in latest update

srathe
UPDATE:  I stopped the service, and restarted it, and most of the ripped movies returned.  Two of them, Black Hawk Down and Fast Five, will not show up, however.  They are in the same watched folder as all the others.   Anything I can do to get RecordedTV HD to see them?

Re: Ripped Movies are gone in latest update

I'm guessing these are wtv files? I don't believe I changed anything to do with adding files to the database, but I could be wrong. You could try moving the file outside of a watched directory while the service is running and then move it back in.

I'm not sure what the problem would be at this point. Did you update from an official release or from a beta?

Re: Ripped Movies are gone in latest update

srathe
Well, all the ripped movies in .wtv format are gone again, and I cannot get them to return by stopping and restarting the service.  I am running the latest beta.  I moved them out of the watched directory, and back in, and that had no effect.  I even added each movie's folder as it's own watched directory, and that did not get them to show up either.  Any ideas?  I ripped them with RipMyMovie, and all of them were working last week.

Re: Ripped Movies are gone in latest update

Sorry... It probably has something to do with a change I made that if there is not enough metadata for a WTV file it will check the file name (for a TV series naming convention).

For now I would say to roll back to an older version.  I don't have movies available yet for the other file format naming conventions and that is what I would need to add to get ripped movies to show up properly.

Re: Ripped Movies are gone in latest update

srathe
Now, with the latest version 1.6, all of my ripped movies show up in the "Unidentified Files" tab of the Recorded TV HD Settings.  None of them show up in RecordedTVHD, of course.  Perhaps I need to name them differently?  All of them were showing up previously (except for the latest beta), and all of them were ripped with RipMyMovie as .wtv files.  MediaBrowser identifies them properly.  As an example, District 9 is in a folder labeled "District 9 (2009)" and is called "District 9 (2009)-District 9(2009).wtv"

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Re: Ripped Movies are gone in latest update

I'll work on this as soon as possible.

Re: Ripped Movies are gone in latest update

Please try the latest beta

Latest beta info and download

The file itself will have to be "District 9 (2009).wtv"

Re: Ripped Movies are gone in latest update

srathe
Renaming the files with the latest beta works, thanks!