Returning to Live TV = Crash

MCE_DVB
Hi All,

Has any one else had the issue where after watching a recording when I select guide and select a channel and then select okay, instead of it just playing the TV it often crashes and a pc reboot is required or a restart of just media centre.

I have had this on all versions installed and tends to be more prominent when a recoding ahs been watch for 5+ minutes - it does not seem to happen if I just flick into then out of a recording.

Any thoughts would be great or support on how I could troubleshoot.

thank you.

Re: Returning to Live TV = Crash

Sorry. I've never seen this happen... not really sure what the issue could be either.