Resume/watched location usage 1.9.1

mogulman
I saw this in the new version:
Added option to change resume/watched location so you can share with multiple pcs (in external settings program).

How is this used?

Re: Resume/watched location usage 1.9.1

If you have multiple PCs running Recorded TV HD you can point it to a folder on a network share so you can share the resume data between multiple PCs like you can with HTPC + extenders.

If that doesn't make sense let me know.

Re: Resume/watched location usage 1.9.1

Beaker1024
MJT Thanks you for putting out betas and adding requested features!  I haven't had time to test the watched status on the seasons level yet but everything seems great so far.

Having setup the bookmarks to a network share I did notice how the bookmark text files seem to be just left even after the episode is deleted.  I know this means little to nothing on RHDTV performance and the files are only 1kB each but do you foresee a method to perform a cleanup of the bookmarks?

Maybe as part of the stand-alone GUI app on setting episodes to watched or not that you already have made?

Lastly have you given any thought to adding a find duplicate episodes for easier deletion (again even if in a outside of MCE GUI stand-alone app)?  I could also see this being a featured added into the already made Watched Status app (maybe change its name then to something like "Episodes & bookmarks manager").