Resume in-progress recordings from the network

Resume in-progress recordings from the network

cncb
When playing in-progress recordings from another PC on a shared drive, playback stops at the point when I started playing back the recording.  Unfortunately, then resume is not possible and I have to remember when it stopped and advance to that point (and then possibly repeat this several times).  Is there any way you can enable resume in this case?  Maybe you could identify that the recording is in-progress (is listed as "0 min" long) and enable resume in this special case even though it appears that the whole program has been watched?  Thanks.

Re: Resume in-progress recordings from the network

cncb
Please?