Resume Play Not working

djlax152
Hi guys, i have 2 HTPCs and for some reason i can't seem to get the resume to work.   I get about halfway through a TV show on my living room HTPC then i decide to finish it in bed when get a little tired but when i go to load it on my bedroom HTPC i have to fast forward to where i left off.  is this a windows media center limitation?  Anyone have a workaround or plugin or something. I have Recorded TV HD on both computers

Re: Resume Play Not working

There is a setting on the first tab of the Recorded TV HD Settings program (outside of Media Center) that lets you pick another bookmarks location. On your bedroom HTPC you should set the setting to read from your living room PC bookmarks directory. If you need more assistance, please let me know.