Repeatedly prompted to setup favorites

qqx

Repeatedly prompted to setup favorites

qqx
I've removed the favorites lists and non-favorites headers, but whenever the recently watched episodes header gets selected a dialog pops up saying:

  Favorites have not been setup yet. Would you like to set them up now?

Even after I setup a favorites list, and ensured that at least one recording is selected as a favorite.

I'm running the latest beta version, but this might have occurred even in the short time that I was running the non-beta version.

Re: Repeatedly prompted to setup favorites

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I always have favorites lists setup and shown so I've never seen that before.  I've reproduced your problem and I'll make sure that gets fixed in the next beta release.