Red recording dot on pre-broadcast downloads

Red recording dot on pre-broadcast downloads

IT Troll
Administrator
I have noticed that RTVHD adds a red "recording now" dot to shows which are available as early access on-demand downloads prior to the broadcast date. I guess it is being fooled by the fact that the show is there ahead of the expected date.

Re: Red recording dot on pre-broadcast downloads

Somebody else mentioned that. I need to switch it so files of another file format never show up as recording. Thanks.